Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy CNY everyone!

Hey peeps. It's CNY eve today and its 50 mins more till CNY chu yi. I must say that I'm not in the CNY mood at all this year so pardon me for the simple greetings here to everyone. Nevertheless those who are in the CNY mood, pls do enjoy yourselves although I must say my CNY will be a sucky one as usual.

Yesterday was my 17th birthday and I sincerly thank all those who have wished me happy birthday in one way or another. I had quite a good birthday also it wasn't as great as I had wished it would be. Again, pardon me for the lack of excitement in blogging about it here.

The purpose of blogging here today is a solemn one. I got to know of something today which totally made my heart sink. Its so hard, when reality comes crashing to the floor. A couple of years back, I used to always wonder, how some people can be so emo all the time. To me, life was (and still is) filled with happiness. Unfortunately, things ain't always as lucky for people around me. For my loved ones. It pains me to see them like that. I guess its a chain reaction. When you're down, the people who loves you will feel your pain and be sad too. And then the people who cares for those people will be worried as well. It goes on.

Life is unpredictable, yet predictable in a sense. Lately I've been having lots of complicated thoughts running through my head so pardon me for all these things I've been saying that sounds ironic. Everyone knows life isn't perfect and problems here and there is expected, but the main point is that you never expect it to actually happen to you. When it does, you don't know what to do. And that hurts.

As teenagers going through the phase of growing up, we experiment with many things - just in search of what we really like and enjoy, or heck, just for the fun of it. But for some who ain't that lucky, they don't have the luxury to do so. Life during this time is a struggle, and a period of transition where you literally feel yourself mature.

Listen to your surroundings,
Find that tunnel out of you;
Balance out between heart and mind,
And then metamorph.


Stay strong.

No comments: